1. How is the law clinic different from any other high street solicitors?
I offer a more cost effective and more efficient legal advice service for both individuals and business owners. Most solicitors will take a large sum upfront and deduct the time as and when your case is worked on. Individuals are advised for free and businesses can take advantage of a set fee per case with fee.
2. What services can you offer me as an individual or business owner?
Issues can range from employment dismissals to tenant & landlord disputes. We offer business clients an initial telephone consultation free.
3. How much do your services cost a business?
I can works on a fixed fee basis whereby I tell you what needs to be done and how long it will take. There are no hidden charges which you mind find with other law firms.
4. What do I need to bring to the consultation?
Identification is an essential requirement if we are taking on your case. Proof of address also needs to be shown to comply with anti-money laundering regulations. If you cannot supply these we unfortunately cannot take on your case.
5. How much is the initial consultation & case analysis?
Free. This lasts 30 minutes and within this time you will get essential advice regarding your case and the best plan of action in resolving it. You will also be told the likelihood of a positive outcome.
6. What is the likely hood of a positive outcome in my case?
After conducting a full case analysis our team will tell you the likelihood of a positive outcome and or what the different outcomes could be. This enables you to make a decision on which path to follow.
7. When can I get in touch with you?
Once I have undertaken your case personally, contact will be by telephone between normal office hours. For exceptional cases 24/7 contact with your case worker can be arranged.
8. Why are your fees considerably cheaper than lawyers & solicitors?
I am a small sole practitioner and only charge clients for work that has been done. I base this estimated on the time I think is involved. This motivates me to get things done quickly and effectively.
9. Where are your offices & do you serve clients outside of London?
The address is 23 Pembridge Square, London, W2 4DR. I can serve clients who are based outside of London and would need to carry out a full case analysis prior to taking on work outside of this catchment area.
10. How quickly can I arrange to see a legal advisor?
Anyone can arrange a meeting on the same day if you call before 12pm. As you can appreciate we do have busy periods so it is advisable to get in touch as soon possible to arrange an initial consultation. From there we can then conduct a full case review and tell you your options.